[Monodevelop-devel] MD Gendarme Addin
lnc19 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:02:41 EST 2008
I was talking to Michael and i will try to start the MonoDevelop Gendarme addin.
I have some affirmations/questions, Based on Michael post [*], that i need to clarify, any help will be helpfull.
1) I use Gendarme with System.Diagnostic.Process to not depend on it.
2) I have to make a widget/dialog to setup Rules.xml file with all the futures: Rules sets, ignore rules, Severity levels, etc.
3) User must jump to the offending code line/file and an explanation of the fault: This is the hard part, i will try to save log file, an parse it, any other way? (Parse html could be another way, but i think is harder than log file). I didn't see the log file, i didn't know if my approach is correct.
4) I will use One rules.xml file per solution/target (Solution & Debug/Release/Test/etc)
5) Allow to check the rules before checking to VCS.
6) Use the MD Code DOM to find things not listed in MDB files. What is this?
7) Add the Gendarme configuration file to the project.
8) Warning message of gendarme result could it be shown in Construction Pad, as "Wanings".
My english isn't my best skill :) So, sorry if i've some errors.
Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Monodevelop-devel-list