[Mono-winforms-list] Re: solaris 10
Laurent Debacker <email@example.com>
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:04:03 +0100
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
I just had to add
before #include <X11/extensions/Xrender.h>
However Gtk# doesn't work in local. I got the "BadMatch" opcode error
from X11. However using the X11 forwarding feature of SSH, I could get
a Gtk# app running with Gdk.Graphics (from Miguel).
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:22:07 +0100, Jordi Mas <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> can you send me the libgdiplus solaris 10 patches that you had to apply
> to make libgdiplus work on Solaris?
> Jordi Mas i Hern=E0ndez - Mono development team - http://www.mono-project=
> Homepage and LiveJournal at http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas
Content-Type: text/plain; name="cairo-xlib.h"
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="cairo-xlib.h"
/* cairo - a vector graphics library with display and print output
* Copyright =C2=A9 2002 University of Southern California
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it either under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License version 2.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation
* (the "LGPL") or, at your option, under the terms of the Mozilla
* Public License Version 1.1 (the "MPL"). If you do not alter this
* notice, a recipient may use your version of this file under either
* the MPL or the LGPL.
* You should have received a copy of the LGPL along with this library
* in the file COPYING-LGPL-2.1; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* You should have received a copy of the MPL along with this library
* in the file COPYING-MPL-1.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License
* Version 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in
* compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* This software is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY
* OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the LGPL or the MPL for
* the specific language governing rights and limitations.
* The Original Code is the cairo graphics library.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is University of Southern
*=09Carl D. Worth <email@example.com>
/* XXX: This shold be renamed to cairo_set_target_xlib to match the
* other backends */
/* XXX: This is a mess from the user's POV. Should the Visual or the
cairo_format_t control what render format is used? Maybe I can have
cairo_surface_create_for_window with a visual, and
cairo_surface_create_for_pixmap with a cairo_format_t. Would that work?
/* XXX: This has been proposed
cairo_xlib_surface_set_size (cairo_surface_t *surface, int width, int heigh=
#endif /* CAIRO_HAS_XLIB_SURFACE */
#endif /* CAIRO_XLIB_H */