[mono-packagers] 2.6.7 Final?

Jo Shields directhex at apebox.org
Mon Jul 12 19:28:12 EDT 2010

Hash: SHA1
On 13/07/2010 00:21, Andrew Jorgensen wrote:
> Fix is attached.
> I need to ask you guys something, though.  We found a bug having to
> do with breaking on an exception in SDB (the Mono Soft Debugger).
> It's not something that your users will care a lot about but we
> care about it for our Mono Tools for Visual Studio product and will
> have to either respin or patch 2.6.7 for when we get a fix.  The
> trouble is that the engineer who can fix it won't be back until
> Thursday and it may take him a day. So if we wait for that fix we
> would be releasing Monday 19 at the soonest.
> I am happy to release what you already have as 2.6.7 (probably
> tomorrow though).  But if I do that I will either have to roll a
> or at least respin our packages (including windows, mac,
> etc.) in the near future, which I did not want to do.
> What do your schedules require?  Shall I just release 2.6.7?

I would always prefer to see a "good" release than a rushed one.

The schedule I'm working to is a deadline of 12th August for the
upload to Ubuntu - so that's however long it takes Mirco (or me) to
prepare the package from the tarball prior to that date
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

More information about the mono-packagers-list mailing list