[Mono-osx] [ANN] Monobjc 3.0.1424.0 Released
laurent.etiemble at monobjc.net
Fri May 27 02:21:22 EDT 2011
I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is available (
http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the necessary tools to
develop and run .NET applications (written in C#, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>,
etc.) that interact with Objective-C frameworks and libraries under Mac OS
X. Existing Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code in an almost
What's new in the 3.0.1424.0 release:
- Support for OpenGL revamped to add new signatures (with sample
- Support for the WebKit DOM APIs
- A sample application for distributed objects
- The support for building/debugging console application in MonoDevelop
- It is now possible to export native application bundle from a path with
- The API website has been updated with the latests assemblies.
- Downloads: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads
- Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
- Samples: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=samples
- Programming Guide: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide
Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-osx