[Mono-osx] [ANN] Continuum 0.8 - A Cocoa IDE for mono
jesjones at mindspring.com
Sun May 8 10:25:46 EDT 2011
CContinuum can now build simple C/C++, C#, F#, and Monomac projects using auto-generated make files, but for more complex projects Continuum relies on user-generated make, nant, or waf files. Here are a couple of screenshots:
Continuum can be downloaded from:
The binary is built against mono 2.10
New features include.
* Recent files and local files browsers.
* Support for building projects using waf.
* Support for generating makefiles for simple C/C++, C#, F#, and Monomac projects.
* Basic support for git.
* Collapsing a directory window will now collapse all of the associated text windows.
* New C# refactors: Implement IComparable, Add ToString, and Add Regex.
* Added Copy Path and Show in Finder to the text window context menu.
* Syntax highlighting for Asciidoc and F# files.
* Command-option-up-arrow toggles between C/C++/Objective-C header and source files.
* Command-option-left/right-arrow cycles through text windows in a nicer way than the standard Cocoa command-` command.
* A toggle comment command (command-/).
* Shift-delete will delete lines.
* A directory pref to insert spaces when tab is pressed.
The changes from 0.7 include:
* Improved the debugger: it now supports the standard debugger attributes, does a better job of displaying collections, only shows visible local variables, can debug Monomac apps, and can show details for various types.
* Made it easier to add new languages for syntax highlighting and to edit the colors and text styles for language elements.
* Syntax highlighting will now use shebangs to figure out which language to use.
* Open text windows on exit are re-opened on startup.
* Transcript context menu now has (most of) the standard Continuum context menu items.
* Fixed save as utf16.
More information about the Mono-osx