[Mono-osx] [ANN] Continuum 0.7 -- Cocoa IDE for mono
jesjones at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 18 22:37:01 EDT 2010
Unlike most IDEs Continuum doesn't actually build projects. It instead relies on tools like make or nant. Here are a couple of screenshots:
Continuum can be downloaded from:
The binary is built against mono 2.8
The changes from 0.6 include:
* Debugging assemblies is now supported using the Mono Soft Debugger.
* Searching within a file now wraps around (and displays a transient alert window after wrapping all the way around).
* Find on Apple uses Apple's search engine instead of google.
* Tab now indents selections.
* UI now uses reverse ellipsis separated paths in the find in files result window.
* Command line tool now can open directories and handles spaces in file names.
* Tweaked command keys to better match XCode and TextMate.
* Directory editor is now much faster with large directories.
* No longer crashes if a time machine directory cannot be found.
* Disassembler doesn't add source comments if the source is newer than the assembly.
See the CHANGES file for a more complete list.
More information about the Mono-osx