[Mono-osx] [MonoMac] NSSearchField Sample and diffs

kjpou1 kjpou at pt.lu
Thu Dec 2 10:48:10 EST 2010


I tried multiple ways to get it to work and as per the original post:

There is still one problem that I never worked out and instead had to
change the message signature from:
If not modified this way there are messages about adding a MarshalAs and
am not quite sure what or why that was.  I did some grepping and found a
few of those in the source code where the methods are commented out. 

Believe me I tried everything that I knew how to do.  I can change it back
and send the output to you.

Even when using the [Export] attribute instead of delegates within the
program got the same error.

If you let me know how to fix those when I come upon them that would be
great because within the NSPredicateEditor and NSPredicateTemplate I am
getting the same type of errors if not defined with NSArray.


View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/MonoMac-NSSearchField-Sample-and-diffs-tp3068483p3069537.html
Sent from the Mono - OSX mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-osx mailing list