[Mono-osx] Appkit.cs patch

Duane Wandless duane at wandless.net
Sun Apr 25 03:43:06 EDT 2010

Here is CoreData... this is still 100% parser generated.  With a few
selectors commented out with a TODO.

Inside my CS generated files I put the original selector to make it easier
to change.  I also put the #if MAC_OS_X_VERSION lines.

And I've been using the SDKs from this subdirectory:  MacOSX10.5.sdk.  Not
the 10.6 directory.

I'm slowly getting to the point that I can fully compile my app.  Other
things keep getting in the way.


On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 11:42 PM, Miguel de Icaza <miguel at novell.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> There is definitely some massaging that must occur.  For example the parser
>> spits out:
>>  //- (NSArray *)tableColumns;
>> [Export ("tableColumns")]
>> NSArray TableColumns { get; }
>> Instead of
>> [Export ("tableColumns")]
>>  NSTableColumn[] TableColumns ();
>> Though I think the get is more correct than the function.   Miguel?
> The end result should look like this:
> [Export ("tableColumns")]
> NSTableColumn TableColumns { get; }
> I will take your parser for a spin later, at this point, perhaps it would
> be best for the other Frameworks that we have not bound than for AppKit
> which we have kind of curated already
> Miguel.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-osx/attachments/20100425/d137a280/attachment-0001.html 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: CoreDataApi.zip
Type: application/zip
Size: 16657 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-osx/attachments/20100425/d137a280/attachment-0001.zip 

More information about the Mono-osx mailing list