[Mono-osx] [PREVIEW] Continuum 0.2 - a native OS-X IDE for Mono
jesjones at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 26 03:56:44 EST 2009
I've uploaded a preview of the Continuum IDE binary to
<http://code.google.com/p/continuum-ide/>. It should work on both PPC
and Intel (thanks to help from Duane Wandless) with OS 10.5 and Mono
2.2 or later. Here are a couple of screen shots:
It is a preview and not a formal release so there are still some rough
edges and a few features I'd like to get in before a real release. But
I think it is definitely useable and much nicer for C# work than XCode
or BBEdit. Not sure about MonoDevelop since I have never been able to
get it to work on my PPC Mac.
Here's a partial feature list:
* A flexible plugin based architecture.
* Customizable regex based syntax highlighting.
* Support for showing make and gmcs build errors.
* An sqlite database containing information about the types in
each project's assemblies and the assemblies they reference.
* Context commands which operate on the selection using the
database such as show short form or show derived classes.
* Flexible regex based searching of single files or directories.
* Customizable scripts to change selections.
* Customizable scripts to refactor C# code.
* Basic integrated svn support.
* Basic integrated file system support.
More information about the Mono-osx