[Mono-list] Messed up mono install :( how to clean up?
aikeru at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:32:05 UTC 2014
Hi, there. This is my first time posting on this mailing list. I thought I
would ask here, too, since I am not sure where is best to get help with this
sort of Mono-related issue.
The full details of my issue is here:
- I am trying to install monodevelop from source
- When building monodevelop, it acts like gtk# libraries are not installed
- I have two gac folders and don't know how to clean up after multiple mono
installs (some manual, some from apt-get)
- I built/installed gtk# from source
- I can add gtk# to one gac folder ( /usr/local/lib/mono/gac ) but not
another ( /usr/lib/mono/gac )
- whereis mono returns 9 different locations :(
I would be grateful if someone can help me... Thanks! I'm tempted to
reinstall Ubuntu, but I want to learn the proper way to do this, and
coincidentally help others with similar issues.
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Messed-up-mono-install-how-to-clean-up-tp4664534.html
Sent from the Mono - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-list