[Mono-list] Single .dll targeted at multi platform but using sqlite, possible?
bonsouere at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 07:49:51 UTC 2012
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:09 AM, KeithBoynton <
keithboynton at flaredesign.co.uk> wrote:
> Interesting, thanks very much for the reply, I'm going to look at that.
> Strange how I didn't bump into that in the hundreds of Google searches I've
> been doing over the last few hours!
> I'll keep the thread posted, thanks again
I forgot to mention that I had some trouble getting the latest repository
code to work on Mono. I had to compile the last released version
I started to investigate the most recent code to see why it doesn't work
(file locking issues if I remember well), but gave up for the moment, as I
don't have enough time to dig further.
But I plan to continue working on current repository code at a later time,
if still needed, to get it working on Mono (I am not part of the
Let me know if I can help you.
> View this message in context:
> Sent from the Mono - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> Mono-list maillist - Mono-list at lists.ximian.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-list