[Mono-list] quick windows build workaround
atsushieno at veritas-vos-liberabit.com
Tue May 11 13:04:08 EDT 2010
Mono cygwin build is broken in trunk now for several reasons, and I'm
posting a quick build workaround.
- Build and install the latest fine daily build if you don't have dmcs
- Check out mono and mcs.
- Go to mono, run autogen.sh --with-glib=system (as eglib is broken)
- It will fail at corlib. Go to ../mcs/class/corlib and run:
- Go back to ../../../mono and run make again.
- It may fail at RabbitMQ.Client for something crashing (not sure why).
Just open another terminal, go to mono topdir and run make again.
- It will fail at corlib again at 4.0 build. Go to ../mcs/class/corlib
and run: make PROFILE=net_4_0_bootstrap BOOTSTRAP_MCS=gmcs
- Go back to ../../../mono and run make again, it will stop at corlib
*again*. Go to corlib directory again and run:
make PROFILE=net_4_0 BOOTSTRAP_MCS=gmcs
- Go back to mono topdir again and run make again.
- It may fail at RabbitMQ.Client again. run make on mono topdir again.
- It's finally done!
More information about the Mono-list