[Mono-list] Parallel environments and mono runtime license
nkennedy at rvc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 14 10:04:08 EST 2010
Thanks for the quick reply!
To confirm my understanding:
- I want to distribute my program which would be 'bundled' with a specific
version of mono
- I would need to distribute it with the mono runtime source code
- I would need to allow the client to modify and recompile the mono runtime
and to use their modded version of the runtime to host my application
- I would not need to distribute the source code for my application
(distribution would be via binaries)
- I would not need to allow access in any way to my proprietary source
code, unless I choose to
- I can charge for a license to use my application
Is this a correct analysis of the license?
Thanks for your time!
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Parallel-environments-and-mono-runtime-license-tp3086934p3087215.html
Sent from the Mono - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-list