[Mono-list] mono 2.4.1 release?
sshaw at decriptor.com
Wed May 27 14:25:46 EDT 2009
if you are feeling adventurous I have *some* of the 2.4.1/svn rpms in
a repo . They are there for testing iFolder. I'm not sure what
state they are in, but if you need them to test something they are
there. They seemed to be just fine on my machine, but not willing to
make any promises...
The rpms are for openSUSE 11.0/1 and SLE11
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:52 AM, Maxim <makska at yandex.ru> wrote:
> I'm waiting for 2.4.1 too.
> It should be some fixes, that I need a lot.
> All the best,
> Maxim Karavaev
> Peter Hagen wrote:
>> are there any plans on releasing the 2.4.1 officially with the 'inotify
>> fix'? I think I need to upgrade my 2.0.1 to 2.4.1 to get a remoting
>> problem fixed, but I don't want to do this with a svn version
>> With kind regards
>> Peter Hagen
>> Mono-list maillist - Mono-list at lists.ximian.com
> Mono-list maillist - Mono-list at lists.ximian.com
More information about the Mono-list