[Mono-list] Mono Embedding in Visual Studio 2008
eymike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:58:39 EDT 2009
I'm attempting to embed Mono in a DirectX10 application under VS 2008 and
Vista x64 for a school project. I have done the following things:
1) Installed Mono via the download link above.
2) Acquired the source from SVN and compiled the MSVC directories to obtain
new versions of mono.lib and mono.dll
3) Replaced those files in the standard Mono-2.2 installation directories.
(This might've been a bad idea)
4) setup VS 2008 to point to the correct include/lib directories in the
5) Managed to get my application to compile, but only after replacing those
6) Attempted to run my application
However, when I call mono_jit_init, my application crashes, and gives me no
feedback what-so-ever. Window pops up, window goes down, and it tells me
nothing. I have no idea what is going on. Has anyone tried to embed mono
in a VC++ 2008 based application? Can anyone give me any pointers?
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Mono-Embedding-in-Visual-Studio-2008-tp22681009p22681009.html
Sent from the Mono - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-list