[Mono-list] ODBC with mono

Easy_Rider9999 jhmgbl2 at t-online.de
Wed Mar 18 17:10:01 EDT 2009


I also tried Oledb, but I couldn't even get a connection. Now I tried with
ODBC and after setting up a DSN I finally got a connection to my
MDB-Database. But the first query fails ("Select MAX(ID) FROM Table"). I get
the following Error messages:  at (wrapper managed-to-native)
System.Data.Odbc.libodbc.SQLFetch (intptr) <0x00004>
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.Odbc.libodbc.SQLFetch (intptr)
  at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcDataReader.NextRow () <0x00017>
  at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcDataReader.Read () <0x00010>
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check)
System.Data.Odbc.OdbcDataReader.Read () <0xffffffff>
  at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteScalar () <0x0002c>
Also Open Office ORG crashed when I tried to open this DSN. Seems to me that
I have to switch to SQLITE. The only problem is that SQLITE does not run
with VBExpress 2008 and I can't get Monodevelop working properly (no
Code-Completion no Help).

View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/ODBC-with-mono-tp2499698p2499698.html
Sent from the Mono - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-list mailing list