[Mono-list] Georgian culture in Mono
dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 18:16:50 EST 2009
Hi. I need to translate http://www.microinvest.net/en/warehouseopen.php
Warehouse Open (mentioned in
http://www.mono-project.com/Companies_Using_Mono ) to Georgian and so I am
now trying to add support for the Georgian culture in Mono. I made the
following changes so far (included in the attached patch):
1. I added entries for the neutral and specific Georgian culture to
2. I added a new file: mono/tools/locale-builder/supp/ka_GE.xml;
3. I included ka_GE.xml in mono/tools/locale-builder/Makefile.am.
This, however, is apparently not enough, because the translation does not
work (to be exact, both new CultureInfo(""ka") and CultureInfo("ka-GE")
throw an exception of "Culture name ka (ka-GE) is not supported"). Therefore
I'd like to ask a few questions:
1. I know I need to update mono/mono/metadata/culture-info-tables.h; how do
I regenerate this file?
2. Do I need to complete any other steps to enable the Georgian culture?
Thank you for your time.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Georgian-culture-in-Mono-tp26752940p26752940.html
Sent from the Mono - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-list