[Mono-list] MonoDevelop 2.0 Alpha 2 released
Lluis Sanchez Gual
lluis at novell.com
Fri Nov 21 15:05:17 EST 2008
The MonoDevelop team is proud to announce the release of MonoDevelop
2.0 alpha 2 (1.9.1). This is the second release of a series of releases
that will lead to MonoDevelop 2.0.
MonoDevelop is a GNOME IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET
This release contains lots of new features and improvements, including:
* Integrated debugger (for managed and native applications)
* Better support for the MSBuild format.
* A new code completion engine, with basic support for C# 3.
* vi modes support in the editor.
* Improved support for editing ASP.NET pages.
Complete release notes are available here:
Sources and packages are available here:
More information about the Mono-list