[Mono-list] MonoDevelop 2.0 Alpha 1 released
Lluis Sanchez Gual
lluis at novell.com
Fri Jul 4 12:28:09 EDT 2008
The MonoDevelop team is proud to announce the release of MonoDevelop
2.0 alpha 1 (1.9). This is the first release of a series of releases
that will lead to MonoDevelop 2.0, hopefully around the end of the year.
MonoDevelop is a GNOME IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET
This release contains lots of new features and improvements, including:
* Better support for the MSBuild format.
* Support for opening multiple solutions.
* Code completion for ASP.NET and XML files.
* Improved editor with code folding, incremental search, split
* New assembly browser.
* Basic code metrics add-in.
* Vala add-in.
Complete release notes are available here:
Packages are available here:
More information about the Mono-list