[Mono-list] Mono 1.9.0 Preview 1+ is out!!

sasha trofimich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:19:51 EST 2008

> We're waiting to see if this fix is too dangerous to be introduced into
> 1.9 at this stage. Depending on that decision, it will be in preview 3.

Thanks!!! I will wait.

> Have you filed bugs for all of these?

Certainly, especially SWF bugs...

More information about the Mono-list mailing list