[Mono-list] Packaged .NET Software for Linux
ajorgensen at novell.com
Fri Apr 18 20:00:10 EDT 2008
As noted in the Mono Project news the Mono QA and Build teams are
packaging third-party applications and libraries. These packages are
used for testing Mono and many are included in the VMware image and
LiveCD. All of the packages are available from the Mono:Community
project in the openSUSE Build Service.
Outside participation in the Mono:Community is encouraged, particularly
Here's a list of packages currently available.
These are packages linked from other OBS projects. We do not make
modifications to these packages.
* Banshee (http://banshee-project.org/)
* F-Spot (http://f-spot.org/)
* Monsoon (http://monotorrent.blogspot.com/)
* Tomboy (http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy/)
* Blog Starter Kit
* Classifieds Starter
* Club Site Starter
* Deki Wiki (http://wiki.mindtouch.com/Deki_Wiki)
* mojoPortal (http://www.mojoportal.com/)
* MonoBlog (http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?monoblog)
* MonoForums (http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?monoforums)
* gbrainy (http://live.gnome.org/gbrainy)
* GNOME Do (http://do.davebsd.com/)
* GTwitter (http://code.google.com/p/gtwitter/)
* Last Exit (http://www.lastexit-player.org/)
* gpx2crs (http://www.niniu.com/Garmin/release%20notes.txt)
* NUnit (http://www.nunit.com/)
* Google GData (http://code.google.com/p/google-gdata/)
* log4net (http://logging.apache.org/log4net/)
* Mono.Fuse (http://www.jprl.com/Projects/mono-fuse.html)
* OpenTF (http://code.google.com/p/opentf/)
* Tao Framework
We focus on the current openSUSE release so some of the packages may not
be building on Fedora yet. If there are open source .NET programs you'd
like to see added please let me know and we'll consider it.
Our repository is available here, for instructions on how to add the
repository see the user manual.
More information about the Mono-list