[Mono-list] Problem connecting TestAgency
charlie at pooleconsulting.com
Sun Sep 16 23:39:32 EDT 2007
NUnit has a TestAgency server, which is used to create remote (out of
process) agents to run tests. The
sequence of events...
1. Client requests a remote agent
2. Agency launches a process and loops with a Sleep waiting for the client
3. The remote agent in the new process connects back to the TestAgency using
a published url that it receive as a command line argument.
4. The remote agent calls the Register method on the agency, passing a ref
5. Agency saves the ref to the remote agent
6. Loop at 2 notices that the agent registered and returns a wrapper with
the ref to the client.
All this works fine in .NET. Under Mono, step 4 results in a "connection
I'm using TCP and the server uses MarshallingServices.Marshal(this, uri)
Any known problems I'm running afoul of?
More information about the Mono-list