[Mono-list] [ANN] nUML 0.4 released
rodolfo.campero at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 18:54:53 EDT 2007
After eight months since our last release, we are pleased to announce
a new version of nUML.
nUML is a library for manipulating UML 2.0 (and MOF) models. It works
with Microsoft(R) .NET Framework, Mono::, and DotGNU. Serialization to
and from XMI 2.1 is supported.
In this release (0.4), besides several bug fixes, you will find:
- Improved interoperability with ArgoUML 0.24. An XSLT stylesheet to
transform XMI 2.0 to XMI 1.2 is provided, thus exporting nUML files to
ArgoUML format is now possible (the inverse operation was available in
previous releases, and has been enhanced in this one.)
- Implementation of the Templates package from UML 2.0 (attributes and
- More control over XMI production: object references can be
serialized either as XML attributes (as before) or XML elements (new
- A working implementation of the Profiles package. See
- New interfaces IModelDomain and IModelDomainProvider (in NUml.Xmi2),
which allow to create model domains other than files.
- More (even weirder!) stuff. Check the ChangeLog and RELNOTES files.
If you were looking for a way to process your UML models with C#, this
library is for you.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=163831 [download page]
More information about the Mono-list