[Mono-list] MonoDevelop 0.13 released
lluis at ximian.com
Thu Feb 22 18:34:52 EST 2007
The MonoDevelop team is proud to announce the release of MonoDevelop
MonoDevelop is a GNOME IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET
languages. This release contains lots of improvements, new features and
The release highlights include:
* An improved version control add-in with support for Subversion.
* Better support for automake based projects, including Makefile
synchronization with MonoDevelop projects.
* Native support for Visual Studio 2005 projects.
* Support for custom commands in all project operations.
* A new Web References add-in.
* Improved code completion.
Complete release notes are available here:
Packages are available here:
More information about the Mono-list