[Mono-list] strange error with mono 1.2.3

luca morelli luca at lucamorelli.it
Sun Feb 11 10:12:12 EST 2007


      i have done several test without success:

1. I tried to remove the novell packages and enable the development repo,
but I was able to download only the 1.2.2 versione for fc7.

2. I reinstalled the novell 1.2.3 packages and tried to user the fedora
software updater and I noticed a thing: using yum the version of xsp that Is
installed is 1.1.18-1.fc5 xsp.i386, instead of the 1.2.3-0.novell xsp.noarch
that is available with software updater, and I installed it, but nothing


In the mod_mono.conf file I added two rows:

  MonoServerPath default /usr/bin/mod-mono-server2    to be sure
mono-server2 is used

  MonoSetEnv MONO_IOMAP=all                          to be sure the pages
are case-insensitive


And I noticed that at the moment the page resolution is case sensitive, and
I'm not able to display a page if the casing is incorrect.

All this worked fine with 1.2.2: something changed in the configuration in
this release?


Best regards,

      Luca morelli



From: luca morelli [mailto:luca at lucamorelli.it] 
Sent: domenica 11 febbraio 2007 11.19
To: 'mono-list at lists.ximian.com'
Subject: strange error with mono 1.2.3



                reinstalled mono 1.2.3 on fedora core 5, recopied the
mono.conf file in the apache conf directory and all applications that was
running with mono 1.2.2 and im' starting to try them.

                I open this application, using the login form the
application authenticate me (forms authentication )correctly using mysql
database and show the menu with some hyperlinks, I select the page and I see
this error.

                What's wrong? The application was running fine with 1.2.2.

                Best regards,

                Luca morelli



Parser Error

Description: Error parsing a resource required to service this request.
Review your source file and modify it to fix this error. 

Error message: 
Type not found. 

File name: /var/www/html/filiera/Adesione.aspx    Line: 33 

Source Error: 


                <td>in qualit di</td>


                    <asp:DropDownList ID="QualitaCb" runat="server">

                        <asp:ListItem Value="1">Titolare</asp:ListItem>

                        <asp:ListItem Value="2">Affittuario</asp:ListItem>

                        <asp:ListItem Value="3">Legale


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-list/attachments/20070211/6c7a206e/attachment-0001.html 

More information about the Mono-list mailing list