[Mono-list] [SOLVED] Mono 64 bit bug... Re: Mono performance CPU use with mod_mono ?

Keats keatsy at free.fr
Thu Jul 20 23:03:15 EDT 2006

> On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 21:25 +0200, Keats wrote:
>> hello,
>> i have installed a serveur entirely in aspx :
>> http://www.dinosafari.net/
>> but the cpu use on it is to high : http://dinosafari.net/graph/cpu
>> on
>> http://www.monzoo.net/
>> which is written in php i can handle 10 times more players with the
>> same
>> cpu usage...
>> so i want to know if it's me who have misconfured mono
>> or if it's normal because mono + aspx is 10 times heavier than php...
>> i hope it's a configuration problem so i'll don't have to write back
>> dinosafari into php...
> It's hard to answer that question without knowing what your application 
> does.
> -Gonzalo

i ve solved my problem...
i moved from gentoo 64bits to gentoo 32bits.. .
and things seems going better...

More information about the Mono-list mailing list