[Mono-list] [ann^2] Starter for OS X, again
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:32:45 +0200
Just released version 0.2 of Mono Starter for OS X. This is the last
announcement on-list for some time, so that nobody here gets annoyed by
THINGS IT DIDN'T DO BUT THAT IT NOW DOES aka 0.2 changelog:
- Can be set to start without having to launch Terminal.app for GUI
apps (just choose "X11 Only" in the preferences).
- Polished Italian translation added.
- Now includes GPL 2.0 in the .app's Resource folder and with source
code. "Licensed under GPL" warning added to about box and Finder
- Intelligent detection of .NET environment polished (which means it
doesn't try to use or allow you to choose Mono or P.NET when they're
not installed on the system).
- Added back Close (apple+w) menu item, for all people like me that
get annoyed when you can't simply apple+w-close a window and have to
reach for the mouse.
Otherwise, it's just the same as the previous version. It still
requires 10.2.6-8 up, but is guaranteed to work with 10.3.x.
zipped .app at http://matrixtcg.altervista.org/monostarter.0.2.zip
source at http://matrixtcg.altervista.org/monostarter.0.2.src.zip
- e.v. aka l0ne
PS: sorry for the re:mono-digest subjects, I forgot to change them v_v;
it won't happen again.
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
Metti il turbo alla tua casella di posta: 100 MB per inviare e ricevere tutto quello che vuoi. Clicca qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1624&d=19-69-6