[Mono-list] Installing CShar feature in eclipse 2.1.0
Thu, 01 Jan 2004 11:33:01 +0100
I hope this isn't off topic, if it is, please forgive me for the noice.
The thing is, that I was going to try out eclipse, but I didn't get very
far. I don't know if any of you have had this problem. Anyway, here's
The problem occurs when I'm trying to use the "Update Manager".
1. I add an Update Site
2. I expand the bookmark in my "Feature Updates" windows.
3. I select C Sharp Feature 2.0.1
4. I click on "Install Now" in my preview window.
5. An info window pop ups, and I select "Next".
6. I get an License Agreement, which i accept.
7. Now i have to select "Install Location". It's here I get stuck. It
doesnt make a difference what i select or what I'm trying to do. It never
gets possible to install the plugin. So, where do I go from here?
I'm running eclipse 2.1 on linux 2.6.0 (gentoo 1.4).