[Mono-list] Cannot build mono cvs (README.building is wrong! :-( )
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:07:02 +0200
On Thursday 26 June 2003 21:36, Marco Canini wrote:
> Did you bootstrap your mono install with the mono-charge package?
> Before you can compile mcs you need a working mono+mcs install.
Obviously no, I didn't :-) , because
1. README.building explicitly says to do that _after_ launching the
shell script mono-build.sh:
1. Get mono and mcs from CVS (http://www.go-mono.com/download.html)
2. Use the script to build mono (mono/doc/mono-build.sh).
3. Copy the dlls and mcs.exe from the latest monocharge tarball
/where/you/installed/mono/lib and ..../bin respectively.
2. the above link doesn't work (I tried yesterday and today). And I
can't seem to find monocharge elsewhere.
What can I do?