[Mono-list] Bug in NUnit when initialising decimal
02 Jun 2002 12:10:06 -0400
On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 10:38, Nick Drochak wrote:
> After our chat on IRC I fixed a few of the bugs found by the
> ConvertTest, and added a bunch of try-catch blocks to find the failing
> Asserts. I get 6 failures now, and probably won't get to work on this
> for a couple of days. Feel free to fix the rest of them, we won't
> collide :)
Okay, I think we're down to 3 failures and 2 errors now.
<duncan@diphthong: ~/Mono/install/bin/ > mono
There were 2 errors:
1) TestToDouble(MonoTests.System.ConvertTest): This conversion is
ToDouble (boolean) isn't supported, maybe this test should be removed?
2) TestToDateTime(MonoTests.System.ConvertTest): Invalid
I think this test might be failing because of bugs in CultureInfo. I'm
punting this for now.
There were 3 failures:
1) TestToInt64(MonoTests.System.ConvertTest) "#L25
I tried to fix this one, I have a test case for it, but I dunno why
we're not throwing the right exceptions. Will look into this later.
2) TestGetTypeCode(MonoTests.System.ConvertTest) "#B08
expected:<Object> but was:<Empty>"
This is a runtime bug, see bug# 25658:
3) TestChangeType(MonoTests.System.ConvertTest) "Unexpected
exception at iTest = 5: e = System.ArgumentException
Value is not a convertible object: System.Decimal to System.Boolean.
This is the same thing as error #1.