[Mono-list] GETTING THE MS .NET DOC TO WORK ON LINUX
Miguel de Icaza
13 Aug 2002 09:44:37 -0400
> PHP is defunct on my Debian box due to glibc package problems, so I
> wrote a C# version of convert.php. Here it is for anyone who might be
> having the same problem. (Note, this sucked up close to 300M of RAM when
> I ran it.) Also, the hrefs in the htm files refer to filenames of all
> lower-case characters, while the actual filenames are not all
> lower-case. I've attached a Perl script to convert all files in the
> current directory to lower case.
> Johannes, thanks for taking the time to figure all of this out. :-)
I do not have PHP either, but I used a Perl version:
find . -name '*.htm' | xargs perl -pi -e 's@<SCRIPT SRC="ms-help:/../commoner/scripts/dtuelink.js"></SCRIPT>@<link REL=STYLESHEET type=TEXT/CSS href=../style.css>@'
As you point out, it takes a while to run.