[Mono-docs-list] Re: Monodoc as an editor
Miguel de Icaza
25 Jul 2003 02:21:28 -0400
Following up, because I messed up on my previous post, what we would
need to do is:
* To add [Edit this] links to the mono-ecma.xsl file in the
* To "expand" the anchor target to include the element to be
edited; For example for the summary of the System.Char
class we probably want to generate:
* Implement the routines to parse the above url, and extract
the element required and add it to a text editor.
* Update the Relax NG schema for the elements that are accepted
in the summary/remarks/parameters blocks so we can validate
the input from the user.
* Have a mechanism to "override" files from the sources/archive
with a local copy (the copy we would generate after editing).
* Add a mechanism to submit these files to the Monodoc team.