[Mono-docs-list] Using Monodoc to edit the contents?
Miguel de Icaza
08 Jul 2003 12:50:55 -0400
Ben sent me a quick note when he saw the previous monodoc
announcement: it would be fantastic if we could "edit" the contents on
the web of the documentation.
Honestly, I do not know what would be involved in doing this, some
random ideas would be:
* Editing can only happen inside a given terminal page (not on
* Add "[Edit]" buttons to all the elements that can be edited on
* Some sort of log-in functionality.
* Edit the local copy. Keep a historic log of changes, then
have an editor review the changes and apply those to the
master cvs repository.
* Maybe monodoc can generate the "Edit" tags, and the link would
call into a separate program (to avoid bloating Monodoc).
Items that can be edited:
* Thread Safety Statement.
* Individual parameters.
Anyone have any ideas how we can do this?
Miguel de Icaza <firstname.lastname@example.org>