[Mono-dev] Help rebuilding Xsp Mono.WebServer's Request.cs and ApplicationServer.cs

TheCatcher MySpamTrap at Yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 09:45:43 UTC 2016

Thanks.  That was exactly what I needed.

After rebuilding and installing xsp, with some additional logging, this is
what I found...

With my current configuration settings, VPathToHost's Match function is
always failing on line 130.

return (vlength - 1 == local && this.vpath.Substring (0, vlength - 1) ==

The this.vpath is set to /rp.mydomainname.com/ and vpath is set to
/mdn.aspx.  SO the length check fails.

The this.vpath variable is being set to /rp.mydomainname.com/ from the first
parameter on /applications= switch command line (that starts up the
fastcgi-mono-server4 instance).

sudo fastcgi-mono-server4 /applications=/rp.mydomainname.com/:/var/www/mdn/
/socket=tcp: /logfile=/var/log/mono/fastcgi.log /printlog=True
/loglevels=All --verbose --stoppable 

The vpath variable is being set to the fastcgi_index variable from the nginx
site config file.

fastcgi_index mdn.aspx; 

I've tried changing the /rp.mydomainname.com/ and mdn.aspx settings to get
Match function to succeed.  But when it does succeed, it doesn't seem to
find the mdn.aspx page.

I still need to do more investigation.

View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Help-rebuilding-Xsp-Mono-WebServer-s-Request-cs-and-ApplicationServer-cs-tp4667560p4667562.html
Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list