[Mono-dev] [PATCH] Implement Process.WaitForInputIdle on Windows.
billholmes54 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:35:54 EST 2008
The attached patch is a better implementation of
Process.WaitForInputIdle for Windows. The behavior for all other
platforms has not changed.
I would also like to add this to the 2.2 branch.
2008-11-12 Bill Holmes <billholmes54 at gmail.com>
* process.h : Adding method declaration for
* process.c : Adding implementation for
* icall-def.h : Registering ICALL Processs.WaitForInputIdle_internal
* wait.h : Adding method declaration for WaitForInputIdle.
* wait.c : Adding implementation for WaitForInputIdle.
* Process.cs : Adding an implementation for WaitForInputIdle
to call the an internal call. The internal call is only
implemented properly on Windows.
Code is contributed under MIT/X11 license.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7321 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20081112/a5893f69/attachment.obj
More information about the Mono-devel-list