[Mono-dev] Adding signal support to gapi genrated binding

Fabian Sturm f at rtfs.org
Fri Jan 4 19:14:56 EST 2008


As I announced earlier I did a C# binding for the abiwidget in
libabiword. It is already usable but it is missing signal support.

One reason was that the .cpp file was not picked up during the gapi
parse step. After renaming it to .c it is now parsed and a lot more is
exported into the binding.

But still I don't get the signals I want. I also tried to create a
custom metadata file to add them by hand, but failed.
Now I get an event handler to which I can add a method but it is never

I would really appreciate to get hints to how I could make this work.

Attached is the resulting .raw file and the metadata file.
My current binding attempt is available here:

hg clone http://www.rtfs.org/hg/abiword-sharp/

Thanks a lot, Fabian

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: abiword-api-2.6.raw
Type: application/xml
Size: 31056 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20080105/a1356b1e/attachment.rdf 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: abiword-sharp-metadata.xml
Type: application/xml
Size: 567 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20080105/a1356b1e/attachment-0001.rdf 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list