[Mono-dev] Base Class Library extending...
srv at mail.kht.ru
Sun Aug 10 08:23:10 EDT 2008
OK, I'm ready to fix posted issues. There is my plan:
1) Refactor all methods and namespace according with *.Extensions root
namespace. For example, all static classes inside of System namespace wiil
be placed into System.Extensions namespace, classes from System.Collections
will be placed into System.Collections.Extensions. But some namespaces are
created during library development. There are System.Collections.Processing,
System.Windows.Cli and etc. They will not be renamed.
2) Replace all duplicated extensions;
3) Replace all extensions, which are developed inside of the Rocks project.
Now, tell me please, how level integration of the Standard Extension Library
in Rocks can be performed?
I thnik, there is two ways:
1) SEL is devoured by Rocks.SEL + Rocks = Rocks;
2) SEL is united with Rocks into one project. SEL + Rocks = ???;
What's your idea?
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Base-Class-Library-extending...-tp18905321p18912740.html
Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-devel-list