[Mono-dev] Mono Winforms Team: we are hiring.
Miguel de Icaza
miguel at novell.com
Mon Sep 4 14:41:39 EDT 2006
We are looking for some strong developers interested in joining the
Mono Windows Forms team at Novell.
What we are looking for:
* Win32 and/or X11 experience;
* GUI programming experience.
* Desire to implement lots of new widgets.
* Boston-based would be best, but we do not mind remote
hiring, provided you are a good communicator on email,
and can use irc to discuss and are in close contact
with your manager.
* You must be able to show that you can write code, so if you
can show us code you have written before, or point us to
projects you have worked on, or have good references about
your coding abilities, all the better.
* C# and C knowledge are a must.
* If you have ever used a decompiler to look at Microsoft.NET
code you can not apply.
More information about the Mono-devel-list