[Mono-dev] Maybe a System.Data.OracleClient.dll bug

David jiangchengyao at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 10:53:37 EDT 2006

2006/10/4, David <jiangchengyao at gmail.com>:
> > On the other hand - after reading other people's mail, it seems to me
> > that all who experience the trimming have Oracle database setup as
> > UTF8. Mine works in EEMSWIN1250 (you can check this with "SELECT value
> > FROM nls_database_parameters WHERE parameter='NLS_CHARACTER_SET';").
> No, you're wrong
> At First, I use ZHS16GBK and I find the bug
> then i turn to utf8, the problem still exists
> but I didn't test EEMSWIN1250 at all

And I find the trimming bug only in my Chinese string,
if you input totally engish string, the bug will not happen

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list