[Mono-dev] [PATCH] Boost speed of UnicodeEncoding

Kornél Pál kornelpal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 05:57:33 EST 2006


BTW I just noticed that an usafe keyword is missing from the diff. A correct 
one is attached.

I've done some tests and seems to be functional but please do some tests as 
well to ensure everything is OK.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Atsushi Eno" <atsushi at ximian.com>
To: "Kornél Pál" <kornelpal at gmail.com>
Cc: <mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Mono-dev] [PATCH] Boost speed of UnicodeEncoding

> Quick reply,
> Kornél Pál wrote:
>> Hi,
>> When I submitted my previous patch I followed the coding style of the
>> existing code. Then you asked me to follow the coding guidelines 
>> (actually
>> only three of them but I thought you mean all of them). And I think that 
>> a
>> code with half this and half that stlye looks ugly so I modified the 
>> entire
>> coding style.
>> Now I resend the same patch with only the three style changes you 
>> requested
>> applied only to modified lines. This will eliminate unmodified but 
>> reformatted lines from the patch but I think mixed coding style looks 
>> ugly. If you still don't like the coding style
>> please feel free to reformat it but I'm not going to reformat the code 
>> again.
> Please think about the purpose of patch review, and you'll understand
> why I asked to change your code style, and not to introduce different
> changes. Don't take it wrong.
> Atsushi Eno 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: UnicodeEncoding.diff
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 14196 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20060320/060fa788/attachment.obj 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list