[Mono-dev] System.Web.UI/HtmlTextWriter.cs issue
bmaurer at ximian.com
Thu Jan 12 14:09:30 EST 2006
> In this case the "return chk();" will be added to the onclick event in
> addition to the validation code there.
1) you should not use .ToLower to do case insensitive compares, but
String.Compare. Also, you must use the invariant culture.
2) Why would attrName (or the others) ever be null or empty
3) Is onclick the *only* attribute that this happens to?
4) Some of the microsoft code seems to add semicolons for you at the end
of js statements if you don't. Does this one do that too
5) No patch should ever be made without test cases.
More information about the Mono-devel-list