[Mono-dev] [Fwd: Planning for Mono 1.2: API freeze.]

Miguel de Icaza miguel at novell.com
Mon Jan 2 13:43:24 EST 2006


> Well, actually the patch in mentioned bug is exactly the needed "build
> system change". Everything to do here is to apply it. Upgrading NUnit
> itself in mono tree is not needed, we just need to tweak the place
> where config files are installed.

Ah, that sounds fine.  I thought this was the discussion about upgrading
the NUnit we ship. 

We should review the patch, but it is not an API changing change, so
there is no rush.

> >
> > You can still use the NUnit as provided by the NUnit maintainers, they
> > should distribute it in Unix-installable form and distribute a
> > pkg-config .pc file, which would allow folks to use the new NUnit.
> Yap, that is right. I can also use the patch included in bug (one of
> the reasons I created it was to allow use of nunit-console2 to all the
> people using mono).
> If it is really too late for this patch to get into the tree, then I'm
> fine with this. You just asked for pending changes, and here is one.
> --
> Kamil Skalski
> http://nazgul.omega.pl
Miguel de Icaza <miguel at novell.com>
Novell, Inc.

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list