[Mono-dev] [Fwd: Planning for Mono 1.2: API freeze.]

Miguel de Icaza miguel at novell.com
Mon Jan 2 13:06:18 EST 2006


> There is still a pending patch for
> http://bugzilla.ximian.com/show_bug.cgi?id=76928
> I'm not sure if this could be called a "mono specific public API", but
> in some way a script name is such an API ;-)

We wont be able to upgrade NUnit on time.

Upgrading NUnit in our tree will likely require build system changes and
there is no time to include those.

You can still use the NUnit as provided by the NUnit maintainers, they
should distribute it in Unix-installable form and distribute a
pkg-config .pc file, which would allow folks to use the new NUnit.


More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list