[Mono-dev] UrlEncode patch

Andrew Skiba andrews at mainsoft.com
Sun Apr 2 08:28:47 EDT 2006

Hello again.

After posting the previous patch I noticed that UrlEncodeUnicode has all
the problems that UrlEncode had, plus it did not handle right all
characters after 0x100. So I made some refactoring, united the common
code into private method UrlEncodeChar, and made additions to the unit
test so it checks the both. Please review the new patch.

If nobody objects, I will commit.

Thank you.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mono-devel-list-bounces at lists.ximian.com 
> [mailto:mono-devel-list-bounces at lists.ximian.com] On Behalf 
> Of Andrew Skiba
> Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 14:09
> To: Ben Maurer; gonzalo at ximian.com
> Cc: Mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
> Subject: [Mono-dev] UrlEncode patch
> Hi guys,
> The patch contains new unittest, passing on dotnet and 
> failing on mono, and fix for that unittest.
> This is an old issue, probably you remember as Ben suggested 
> an improvement for the testcase. I did that improvement, 
> please tell me what you think now. The new unittest passes on 
> dotnet and after the fix it passes on mono, too.
> Thank you.
> Andrew.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: HttpUtility.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 6989 bytes
Desc: HttpUtility.patch
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20060402/99788136/attachment.obj 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list