[Mono-dev] .aspx and .aspx.cs (spliting "codebehind")
jeremie at lumbroso.fr
Thu Sep 22 18:20:21 EDT 2005
Speaking of XSP ... does anybody have any idea as to how I can solve the
problem I was having on Windows?
It would seem the entire Mono framework has a problem handling paths that
contain non-ASCII characters, for instance the acute accent on the 'e' of my
first name, Jérémie (I've noticed that Firefox has this problem too). This
is problem that is somewhat resolved when specifying the proper
MONO_EXTERNAL_ENCODINGS to "default_locale", However this proves to not
always be the case.
I've been trying to run XSP for some time, and I just now realized the
problem. XSP unsuccessfully tries to create, and access DLLs in the
folder: C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\Jérémie\LOCAL
The folder (and the temporary subdirectory) are created, but there seems to
be an error accessing this.
The manifestation of this problem: XSP starts seemingly without problem, but
as soon as you make a page request, it crashes without any error message.
To make sure the problem was indeed with the file, I created a temporary
WinXP account, called Guest (thus without accents), and ran XSP from
there—it ran without any problems at all, and I got the sample index page,
with the links to all the showcases.
My question is: How can I reconfigure the path XSP uses for temp files? I
would like XSP to store files in C:WINDOWS\TEMP, for instance.
On 9/23/05, Pascal Fresnay <pascalfresnay at free.fr> wrote:
> Le jeudi 22 septembre 2005 à 19:39 +0200, Florian Kinast a écrit :
> > Hi Everybody,
> > I am sorry if this problem is not appropriate here, but I am looking for
> > a solution to that now for some time.
> > Problem:
> > I got a request.aspx which works if I put the "codebehind" and the aspx
> > in one file.
> > If I try to split it into a request.aspx and request.aspx.cs it doesn't
> > work anymore: There is just no reaction on the click (it seems to load,
> > just the same pages comes back).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list