[Mono-devel-list] Contributing Mainsoft System.Web test suite
rafim at mainsoft.com
Mon May 30 16:07:31 EDT 2005
Mainsoft wish to invest the time and contribute (and move) our System.Web
framework to mono SVN.
To remind you, the current framework cannot be contributed since it use
* Automation of Internet Explorer
* Microsoft XMLDiffPatch and SGML Reader(XHTML)(need to check license)
* ClearCase and Test Director Automation (not relevant to mono)
I have attached a short description of our current framework.
* We wish to extract the core components and rewrite them in a way mono can
use them and contribute our 500 system.web tests to the SVN.
* I am asking you to share your guidelines (DO and, Don't DO)
* Anyway, I will share our new design with you.
BTW, As you can see, by the noise we (Mainsoft) make, that we just passed
another major release (GH1.6).
Dev/QA Team Leader
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list