[Mono-devel-list] System.XML entity reference patch

Andrew Skiba andrews at mainsoft.com
Wed Jun 1 08:23:05 EDT 2005

Hi, Atsushi.

This patch fixes a bug I found when I run my new testsuite on mono. 
Initially I ran the testsuite only on dot net, and when I started to 
check it on mono, it did not work. After applying this patch, it works.

The bug is caused by wrong BaseURI resolving for entity references. The 
problem was that children of nodes have the same BaseURI as parents, 
except entity references: reference has the same BaseURI, but the 
children of the reference have another BaseURI, and that has to be 
computed separately.

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: xmltest.patch
Url: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20050601/357a426f/attachment.pl 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list