[Mono-devel-list] not-so-good patch

Andrew Skiba andrews at mainsoft.com
Wed Feb 9 09:32:17 EST 2005

Let's start with the last patch I have. The idea was to pass as many 
tests as possible with no regressions. Namespaces processing in Mono 
XSLT is a big problem, as it works right only with the most naive 
transforms. I have very simple idea of how namespaces must work, but I 
did not have time for global changes, so I made quick fixes trying not 
to ruin too much.

As result, my test passage improved A LOT. So I decided to stay with 
those fixes even if they look not-so-good. I fixed all the regressions 
that I found, but if there are more of them, it's very important for me 
to know.

And excuse me for sending you diff patch instead of svn diff. Next time 
I hope to send you the right format.

Thank you.
Andrew Skiba.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: notsogood.patch
Url: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20050209/74a5d853/attachment.pl 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list