[Mono-devel-list] DllNotFoundException for libc

Kamil Skalski nazgul at nemerle.org
Mon Feb 7 06:21:43 EST 2005

Dnia niedziela, 6 lutego 2005 13:13, Gert Driesen napisał:
> Hi,
> Today, when I tried to rebuild Mono from SVN, I got the following error
> when gacutil was executed:
> Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: libc
> in <0x0004a> (wrapper managed-to-native) Mono.Tools.Driver:symlink
> (string,string)
> in <0x005bd> Mono.Tools.Driver:Install
> (bool,string,string,string,string,string,string)
> in <0x00555> Mono.Tools.Driver:Main (string[])

I have exactly the same problem on Mandrake Linux 10.1 (kernel
This problem appeared within a few days ago, because install worked for me at 
the beginning of Feb 2005.

Kamil Skalski

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list