[Mono-devel-list] Fixes in the gapi-fixup.cs
José Alexandre Antunes Faria
spigaz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 02:08:01 EST 2005
Hi there guys,
I have been trying to make a sharp wrapper for libsvg-cairo and it was
quite easy. The most dificult part was for me to understand the XPath (I
think it is XPath, but I'm not sure).
I had to make some changed to the gapi-fixup.cs, the reason is simple
there wasn't any remove-node, and I had to remove some nodes, by hand
was far to easy, but hey no cheating.
Then I came across another problem, that i didn't fixed completly.
When a guy defines the .metadata he assumes that there is some kind of
order, as it must be.
For instance, if you want to move a node and then change some property
in it. That implies that the node is in the place you want. If the
move-node is executed before the attr or after has a great deal of
In the current version, all atributions are made first and only then are
nodes moved. That is in my opinion wrong.
Reason: If you are going to move a node and change some properties it
makes more sense to move it first.
(I should be sleeping for many hours, so excuse me ).
So a fix is to place the attr action after all the others that imply the
manipulation of the tree.
I send here the complete file, to make things more clearer (I hope).
PS: I asked in #mono what to do, and kangaroo told me to send it here.
The hated bug reporter dude...
If only I had some spare time....
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5269 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20050205/48c7e991/attachment.bin
More information about the Mono-devel-list